Break-ups can be tough. It can leave one feeling lonely with immense emotional pain. The lack of healthy closure in some relationships might lead to rumination and difficult emotions.
Therapy provides the following and much more:
- A non-judgmental and compassionate space to explore and release the difficult emotions
- Interventions that help in the healing process leading to a sense of self that is much more confident and possesses increased clarity
- A safe space to address any trauma (emotional/physical/sexual/financial abuse) that might have occurred
- A place to alter any self-defeating narratives that one might be telling themselves after a breakup
- Space to grieve the loss and gradually re-connect, when ready, with your self and the world around you